Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Memories

Laying on my sofa, turn on the tv, on my laptop.

10 pm, still too early to sleep.

Staring at those four walls around me, all those memories for the past five years creeping back towards me, pieces by pieces just like the unfinished article of a jigsaw-puzzle.

I still remember on that very fateful night, i told you "I want to live my life the way i have wanted, and the only way is to go through it once again all by myself".

I knew both of us have tried our very best, but things in life doesn't always goes the way we want it to be right?

It is not easy though. I have got used to the life where i will talk to you about everything, about work, about a book, about a trip, or even about other cutie-pie i have bumped into. And telling you that you are still much better than anyone of them still.

I almost forgotten the way you smile when you feel happy, the way you frown when you are feeling down.


I have got used to the smell of the coffee you used to put beside me just to wake me up from sleep, the kiss on the cheek each and everytime before i wake up and fall asleep.

Now that i think i have even started to forget how you actually look like already.

Life has to move on. I have found someone new now, and hopefully you will find someone who will bring you more happiness than i could give to you.

Whatever happens, you know my blessing will always be with you, wherever you go, whenever it may be.

Loving someone, sometimes also means i would need to learn how to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment