Saturday, January 16, 2010

Adidas Absolado PS DB TRX

Before i introduce you to my new family member, the supercool...

Adidas Absolado PS DB TRX

Please allow me to vent all my frustraion first. It is because i have spent amost half a day running around just to get this bloody boots!

It will always be a dilemma for me to choose between NIKKI and A-dy (Nike and Adidas)

Went to..

1. Al Ikhsan Sunway (Not available in store)
2. Adidas Sunway (No size for me)
3. Nike Sunway (Nike new design getting worse and worser)
4. Nike Midvalley (Still don't feel convinced to buy the new design)
5. Adidas Midvalley (Finally got!but.......)

but this is where the funny things happened. While i am still clapping my hand, the Adidas worker get me the left-leg boot, and it is yellow in colour! (Not because of the skin, it is because it has been "age-ing" on the display window. Too bad it was the last piece in the stock.

Went to IOI mall. Still couldn't find.

Finally....

Found it in Summit USJ mall,at the Adidas factory outlet with the super-duper cheap price.

Means, 4 shopping mall, more that 7 outlets just to get the bloody boots!

What a day!!!

A-dy..you know how much i love you and hate you at the same time...







No comments:

Post a Comment