Monday, April 7, 2014

United Kingdom

A close friend of mine stumbled upon my blog a couple of days ago on my trip to Boracay, Philippines.

That's when I am realized that I have not been blogging since December.

Just an update, for the past 3 months I was busy with setting up my new business, business visit to UK, organizing my wedding dinner and having my honeymoon. So little time, so many things!

Now where should I start.

Recently I have set up a business entity of my own (I guess I would not want to get into much details here). I have this opportunity to deal with a company from the UK, and got invited to visit their office in Birmingham in the month of March 14.

Over the course of two weeks, I have had lots of meetings and the only time left for myself to tour around will be only during weekends.

With all the expenses like hotel accommodation and airfare covered as part of the agreement, i took the opportunity to visit as many places as i can.

I flew the Emirates airliner, which will bring me on a 13 hours journey (with transit in Dubai in between). Based on what my friends told me, the airfare could be as low as RM 2000++ if you managed to buy it earlier.

And it ain't Air Asia.


The seat in economy class considered wide enough for a tall person like me. And they do serve beers and red wine on board.

So, this is what i did.

Visited Old Trafford, Manchester.


Then, the rival of Manchester, Liverpool at their Anfield Stadium.


What's London without Big Ben eh?



Visited Nottingham University, where me and my friend met up and thanks for showing me around during your precious weekend.


Well, it is funny as i was chasing the goose around and my friend tried to shoot my picture.

And well, Birmingham city itself on the final day before i was scheduled to travel back to Malaysia.


Had some sushi and selfie.

Overall, the trip was a good one.

Looking forward for the next trip.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment