Monday, April 14, 2014

Stupid AA Insure

Yes I do agree.
 

 

"Travelling should be worry-free".

That is why I am so "cheap" at times that I really didn't feel worry flying without a travel insurance.

For you guys who are the regular traveller especially on Air Asia plane, I believed that you will always noticed that there will always be stories in their magazine saying things like:

"Me and my fiancée got into accident..bla bla...and luckily we are covered by Air Asia Insure!"

 "Me and my friend's flight got delayed....and luckily we are covered by Air Asia Insure!"

"When I was riding a bike in Thailand, some transvestites grabbed my balls from behind and I lose control of my bike and went straight into a coconut tree and had a coconut drop on my p**nis and crushed it to pieces. and THANK GOD... I AM COVERED BY AIR ASIA INSURE!!

(OKOK, the third example is simply just my imagination)

So, back to the reason why am I writing this post.

I was just back from my Krabi trip (If you have read my earlier post) and for some really I-don't-know-what-am-I-thinking kind of reason, I bought the travel insurance prior to my flights.

It is just a feeling.


And yes, the trip was fantastic.

To cut the long story short, when I arrived back to Malaysia, it is even more fantastic.


I found out that my luggage was broken.

And it was not only ONE. It is TWO.


All of the sudden, I felt like superman.

For the fact that I bought Air Asia Insure.

But NAH.


Immediately I know what the problem was.

I am not the "Superhero" that is worshipped by millions of people because I used my "super power" to protect the mother earth.

I am just the "Super Man" who is a laughing stocks for wearing my underwear outside.

Why?

To cut the story short, let me put it into chronological event.

1. Found the bag damaged, reported to counter. They checked, and printed out an incident report. I am fine with that.

2. Told us to make the claim ourself using the incident report generated. When asked why we need to do ourself? The answer is "You can do it online ma, very fast one, no need trouble". I am FINE WITH THAT.

3. Went back home. (Sorry but I did not capture the screen). Asked to key in insurance policy number, booking number and policy number. Tried key in all the combinations, after the fifth time only it works. I AM FINE WITH THAT.

4. After filling in a long list of questionnaire, the screen went dead. I have to redo it. Another half and hour.

5. After filling it for the second time, error message came out "Baggage incident date" must be filled.
I swear to god. I can't even find the column of "Baggage Incident Date" after reviewing the whole list for not less than 10 times!! (Maybe I have problem with my eyes, but it is definitely not user-friendly).

6. Asked for original receipts. (Who the heck really do keep receipts for luggage which is more than 5 years? I can't even remember who is my ex-girlfriend 3 years ago, so what do you think?

7. Worst still, "please submit the ORIGINAL RECEIPT" to the following address in order to make claims!!


OKOK.

Now.

I thought everything was supposed to be as easy as 1-2-3?


My Ass.


Ok now, standing from the point of view of Air Asia, it is a PROTOCOL.

The client need to do it in order to claim for money back.

You know what?

From the point of view of customer, the insurance scheme is just LOAD OF BULLSH*TS.

Can anyone of you know what is this?


Yes it is the Air Asia Travle Insurance claim form.

And yes, I just used it to wipe my spilled coffee just now.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment