Monday, April 21, 2014

No Water

For the past 5 years ever since I have moved into my apartment, I am glad that I have almost never need to worry about the cut off of water supply to my unit.
 

So, when the Selangor government started to talk about "water rationing" exercise, it sounds nothing but like a jargon to me.

It is like explaining to a 5-year old kid of the process of making babies - It is the truth anyway, but .anyhow still seems almost impossible to explain.

The reality hit me hard when one day I was about to shower after a long hard day back from work, there's no water coming up from the tap.

All I heard is the sound of the trapped air released from the pipe, a little bit like the sound of a fart.

It is happening.

We used to take for granted for everything that we had, until it was taken away from us.

Without water supply, even answering the call of nature became like an impossible mission - you need to schedule for it.


The last thing you want to know is at the end of the day, your shit felt as hard as a brick.

Without water supply, even the water from the apartment swimming pool was "vandalised".


But the problem is, we have had so much rain in the month of April.


And yet, where did all these water goes?

According to SYABAS, the heavy downpour does not really ended up in the so called "catchment area".

That is why despite the downpour, we literally still have NO WATER.

Loads of bollocks really.

So when this morning I read the news that the water rationing exercise could be lifted as early as next week.


I am a happy man.


No need to worry about shitting bricks anymore.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment