Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Time for a trip, again!

I didn't know that my life away from engineering job would be a busy one.

Apart from the occasional appointments and paper works, I flew real a lot compared to last time.

This is my Itinerary for the past couple of months:

April 13 - Trip to Boracay, Phillipines.

May 13 - Trip to Sarawak.

June 13 - Another trip to Sarawak.

June 13 - (Cancelled) Trip to Europe, for some reason I should have boarded a plane to Europe at that time, all expenses paid. But I rejected. (Going to talk about it in a separate post).

and one the 18th June, which is next week, I will be flying to.


Yes, you are right. I am going to Hong Kong.

And No, my dad did not operate that airliner.

And for the first time, I will be travelling with Cathay Pacific.

No more Malaysia Airline, No more Air Asia.

Anyone need anything from Hong Kong? Do PM me.


But definitely not the MJ wax statue ok?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment