Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Madam Tussauds Wax Gallery


 "随时随地注意形象, 要控制饮食不然就跟杜莎夫人蜡像的我不像"
- Jay Chou, Lyrics from one of his hits- "Superman Can't fly"

For those of you who were probably scratching your head now, let me translate for you.

杜莎夫人蜡像 (Madam Tussauds Wax Gallery)

Madame Tussauds Hong Kong is located at one of Asia's most famous tourist attractions: The Peak.
This is the place where you get to meet peoples that you don't really see them in person every day.

And this is the place I had categorized as a "must visit" when I am in Hong Kong.


Well, I have been a Jay Chou's No.1 fan ever since his first album "Fantasy". So it was really great that I received a call from him asked me to visit him in Hong Kong when I arrived.

I am still wondering for the fact that i don't understand a single thing he sing most of the time, he is still my idol until today.

Maybe our hairstyle quite similar.

We took a picture together, before I say goodbye and proceed to meet another good friend of mine.


When I saw Ah-Ming, he was too busy playing with his basketball and didn't even noticed that I was standing in front of him. (Probably because of the height issue).

I squeezed his balls and moved on.

Then what a surprise.

I thought this guy supposed to be in Beijing one?

The first thing he told me was, "I was too busy with fashion show and Victoria to a stage whereby I couldn't even remember how to tie my boot laces now.



Don't worry David. I got you covered. It is my pleasure.


To be honest, every single time when I heard winter sonata songs playing on air, I would dreamt of slapping this guy and threw him out from my eight-floor apartment.

Don't ask me why.


One of my birthday wish when I was 12 was to be able to pull a hair out of Saddam Hussein's face for those sins he has done to the Iraqi people.

My dreams came true.

Mr. Hitler thought it was funny and insisted that I do the same thing to him too.


But then he told me that it is not funny.



This is my idol.

I am so happy to meet him and was about to consult him further on his theory of relativity.

But then with a super lan-si face he asked me if I can still recall what E=MC2 means. I said no.

He told me to "F**k off".




But the climax was always to meet the President of the United States, Barack Obama.



He told me he was upset with the current political scene in Malaysia. I couldn't agree more.

"So what can we do? We have killed a Mongolian for a submarine, sent a cow to stay in a condominium, playing hide and seek with ballot boxes during election, what else can we do?" I asked him.

"I have only one advice for you". He said.

"UBAH".

I chuckled, and waved goodbye to him.

Then I heard someone called me "Over here mate!" I looked around and saw Mr. George Bush.



Bush: "You know, don't listen to all his bullsh*ts. He is my junior, still very green."

Me: "So what's your suggestion?"

Bush: "We will send you one whole troop of US Army, invading your country, kill all those people in the Parliament, problem solved".

"But in return, we want the Oil from you".

OK. Not the same shit again.

I hope he won't bump into Saddam after this. That's going to be ugly.



Madame Tussauds Hong Kong opens from 10am to 10pm daily (last admission: 9:45pm). Admission ticket is priced at approx. HKD 190 per adult/HKD 120 per children & senior citizen.

Given a chance, I would love to come back here again.



Any chance of undressing Cecelia Cheung in my next visit?

Maybe, just maybe in my next visit.

LOL.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment