Monday, September 5, 2011

The birthday & the Ipad2

As an engineer, we were taught to solve, at times, unimaginable problems you could imagine.

Somehow, we are as useless as an empty toilet roll while we shat ourselves in the toilet when it comes to the question:

What to buy for your loved one for her birthday. Shoes? She has too many. Bags? Forget about it unless it is LV or Burberry endorsed. Anything other than that, is rubbish.

After many months (After the due date of her birthday) of wandering hopelessly in the malls, getting awestrucked with the pricetags of things nowadays, i decided to "kamikaze".

An ipad2. 32 GB c/w Wifi and 3G.

I am not a rich freak and obviously, the price tag freaked me out totally.



I used to be a guy who are used to complain about the RM2 parking tickets. Yet now i am forking out RM 2.2 k for my girlfriend's birthday present?



I can pay two and a half months of installment on my current house for that freaking price!


(Steve job, "nei hou yeh" - kind of like "you are bastard" in cantonese, in a sacarstic way)




No wonder people say, love is great, and love is blind.


Now i wish i am blind when my next credit card bill is coming.


(My dear, if you happened to read this out of the blue, i just want you to know that you totally deserved this new toy for all the efforts you have put in to love such a weirdo like me. This article only served to entertain the other blog readers, with no intention of pulling the present back to a pawn shop :P).


I know it is a bit too late, but anyway, Happy belated birthday.

Oh ya, time for nasi putih and ikan masin for dinner tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment