Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

You know, reading has always been one of my hobby (Apart from getting pissed drunk).
It is some kind of the spiritual thing to do everytime before i go to bed.
Recently, i found a book, a book that has received rave reviews from a lot of readers. But being the fan of "Four Four Two" and "Playboy" magazine, (I was just joking on the latter one, lol), it took me nearly half a year before i actually started to read this book.


Not that i have finished reading it. Just by reading the first ten pages, i think i have found just what i needed the most. "Eureka!!".
Well, i always thought that i am a complicated man. But this book actually taught me that, i am not alone.



At least i realized something. Which is how much DIFFERENCE between a guy's penises and a woman's heart. (There is where they kept their logic and rationale).





I am not going to go details into this book as it would take my whole lifetime to write about it, before getting caught pants down with plagiarism.


But, it is at upmost importance that a guy and a girl need not only to love each other, but also o understand their needs in order to maintain their relationship or marriage.




I do hope that someday, someone will write a film on this.


And this guy got a PHD???





No comments:

Post a Comment