Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Fridge Magneto...

When you are in primary school, your teacher used to ask you to write about your hobbies.
But it is kind of weird really when you have to fill in your "hobbies" when you are actually applying for a job.

As if you can get a faster promotion if you write in the column : Hobbies: Collecting stamps, and love my boss.
Recently, i picked up a new hobby - Collecting fridge magnet.
But if i were to collect fridge magnet only when i am travelling, it would take years and years.
Is ok, i will just get my friend who travelled to get me a magnet from that country.



The one below, i bought it from Genting Highlands.



This one, a friend of mine bought it for me from his trip to China. Thanks Eric.




This one is from Korea, also from a friend of mine.




Phillipines, a place which will never let me down everytime i travel there. Nice place, nice party,


and nice ladies!




Then, a piece of magnet from Phuket, Thailand. I always told my friend i would not travel to a same place twice, unless needed to. But Phuket, herm...maybe club med next time. eh?




Anyone can donate me some of your fridge magnet please?




No comments:

Post a Comment