Monday, June 20, 2011

The arrival, of a new John Mayer

"We got the afternoon~~you got this room for two,

one thing i've left to do~~

Discovering me, discovering you, oh oh..~~" John Mayer (Your body is a wonderland)




For 28 years of life, i have failed in one thing. Learning at least one musical instrument in my life.



I have since bought a guitar. Why guitar? Good question.



For one, it is easier to carry around compared to piano or drum sets.



For two, it does not generate loud and unwanted noise to wake up your neighbour's sleeping granny.



For three, i can whack anyone with a guitar if they are laughing at me!



So now, where to start?
One of my colleagues has suggested a site to me, www.ultimate-guitar.com.

My only problem is now, looking for spare time to toy around with it.
Don't want to dissapoint my dad. He told me this the other day when i bought it.

Me: The guitar is nice. which colour?
Dad: Owh, black one, definitely looks nicer.
Me: I guess i will get a bag and a guitar stands too.
Dad: Great idea! Just in case you are bored and done with it, you can put the guitar on the stand as display in your living hall!

(Wah lao eh~~)

No comments:

Post a Comment