Thursday, March 17, 2011

Midnight blues...

Yes. It is St. Patrick's day, a day where all the beer-hogger seems to love one and only one type of beer----> Guiness. But i am not going to talk about it in this post yeah.

Well, like every other guys, i fancy a beer session once in a while especially at the end of a hard long week. But seriously, i am not that hardcore enough to know that 17th March is actually St. Patrick's day!

A friend of mine called Patrick i know la!


Well it reminds me of something. It has been quite sometimes for me to catch up with my friends. For the past couple of weeks, dunno what happen la, the workload just seems to be like the reactor that blew out in Japan, i can't control it.
For this week and the upcoming weeks, i am going to start the crazy travelling schedule again in the month of April.

But, the thing is...

Again it is Singapore. Damn it.

I got to meet the "Lion" sculpture in Singapore more than i meet my mum in one whole year!



My dear boss, next time hor, assigned me with some projects from other country apart of ASEAN la...everytime also Singapore only, and when i got to travel to other places, it is from my own pocket ler...

Even the costume also i need to pay myself.
(FYI, Sime Darby do have allowance for purchase of winter attire for working trip one, but too bad, Singapore's weather is just as hot as Malaysia)

No comments:

Post a Comment