Monday, October 7, 2013

Swimming is good for health

Being in the real estate working environment sometimes can really ruin your biological clock.

Your time are quite flexible and theoretically you can sort of like choosing your own working hours.

(Like right now at 12.04am, I just about to start to settle some of my paper works).

This morning I woke up at 10am, I slept more than what I should have, I know.

I really don't know how many times I have snoozed my I phone alarm clock until I got this on the phone display when I woke up.



But the 120minutes of football game previous day really taking the toll on my whole body so I just decided to give it a little bit more rest". Ha.

Having enough rest is important.

But having too much rest will have a problem also.

I woke up, looked into the mirror and to my horror I saw something like this.


Definitely not a good way to kick start your day.

I am weak, I felt like I was floating while walking to the kitchen. I felt hungry. And I felt moody.

Went to take my lunch and came back. Suddenly something came across my mind.

I told myself even if I am "too free" for that day I should have put the time for something better. (As long as it is not spent on the bed).

Guess what, I stayed in an apartment for almost 4 years and after so many years, I still doesn't really utilize the facilities even if I am paying my maintenance free every month.

So What The Heck!

Even if it means it is only 12 in the afternoon with the burning hot sun, I walked down and head myself to the swimming pool.



It is a nice swimming pool isn't it?

Since it is only two months away from my pre-wed photography day, I guess I would be spending more time in the pool just to make myself looked fitter!


Anyone want to join me on my new fitness regime?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment