Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It is a...



Anyone of you who can figure out what is this thing?

I bet most of you can't. Not even for the people with the IQ of 180.

This is one of the most important piece of shit in my life!

Clue: Whenever i sleep, i will have to put this thing on.

Yes it is an eye mask.

Well different people has different kind of character. Some people love to sleep in bright condition, and some people, like me, enjoy the total darkness.

Whenever i travel i would bring along this mask. Just little amount of light would have just ruin my sleep whole night long.

But then again, the weird thing is that if i were to sleep in a hotel, i could sleep with all the lights and tv on! I don't know why. It is just my nature.


My friends used to tell me it looks like a tampon.

But a black tampon? I don't think you can find it anywhere.

Just hope my mum will not mistaken it as tampon when she drop by my house one day, although the instruction manual noted that it is washable.

God Bless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment