Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My little brother is more popular than me

Almost everyone has a facebook account.

My siblings, and even my parents!!

I have a brother who now studied in Kampar, Perak. (Mana lagi, UTAR la, cina semua suka UTAR).

I used to tell my mum that i am kinda worried about him, as unlike me, he never left home to study abroad before.

You learnt about all sort of things happen. Students commit suicide because of broken relationships, friend's betrayal and so on and so on.

Being a quite guy, i don't really know how well he would cope with it.

But i was damn wrong.


One single phot and received 46 "Likes"

Then when i posted something which is super-meaningful...


I got 3.

Including my brother.

Ma de, this shows that my little bro is more popular than me.

I can shove my head into the toilet bowl now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment