Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My balls are getting bigger...



When i started out this blog, it is purely just for the fun side out of it.


People told me one of the easiest way to make money is via blog advertising such as Google Adsense and well, as you can see on my blog right now is from Nuffnang.


My blog reader has since grew from 2 readers, which is me and my dog, to now average 20 person/day and i am proud to say that i am earning quite well, about RM 2.60 since the last 1 year plus.



Why the hell you are laughing?


But recently, i think my pair of balls just grew bigger. It is always flattering for me when i get feedback from my readers. I feel happy when after a long hard day at work, people log on to their internet and read my blog just to have a laugh, or passing their time.



I am not a big joker like Kenny Sia, but i think my blog is still capable to accomodate your free time while you take a "poo poo" in your toilet.



As why my pair of balls is growing bigger...This is why.



No no, i am not in the running to win this "Asia Pacific Blog Awards". No one voted for me anyway.





But who say you can't nominate yourself?





Under the "Hidden Gem" category.



Ma de.


Why look at me liddattt??


If i won, i'll put my balls on a bbq set.


You hear me.


No comments:

Post a Comment