Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kena Con by Reader's Digest

While waiting for my girlfriend i stopped by at the Popular bookstore to do some readings.


It has been a habit ever since, that if i have nothing to do to occupy myself while waiting for someone, it is best doing it in a bookstore.


The popular bookstore does not offer any interesting books for me on that particular day. Then i saw this Reader's Digest for the December 2011 issue. The title just managed to grab my attention.


"The science behind emptying your wallet...and how to resist it!"


That sounds cool. So i bought it home and immediately start to read on that particular subject.


Could science actually help us on saving money from shoppings?


Then again, the conclusion for this subject is kind of....ridiculous.


It says:


"Leave your wallet at home".


F**k my life.


And oh yeah, i am a moron who had just spent RM15 for this piece of shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment