Saturday, May 21, 2011

Relaxing soul..

Some people love to party their life away during weekends.
As for me, this weekend is a fullfilling one.
No phone calls, no companion, just me, my laptop and my headphone. Some people think i am a weirdo that way.
"How could you do that? You don't feel lonely mer?"
I think this is actually the best way to release my stress away during weekends. My itinerary?

12pm..Old town Kopitiam, Kemuning. Alone.



8.30pm, dinner with an ex colleague at pappa rich, uptown pj.







The end up my day @ Frames, sunway. This is the first time i have been to this place. With free wireless, i have all the stuff i need to keep myself occupied.




Cool place though. No alcohol, just some coffee, and fresh oranges.



You are in your own world, just like that. With your headphones on, you barely notice people around you.



I think there were a dozen of cute babes passing by, but my eyes were too busy and glued to my laptop screen.



Thank god.



I used to asked myself whether i really need a laptop. Not anymore.



:)






No comments:

Post a Comment