Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Iron

Couple of weekends ago managed to get myself a new iron from one of those warehouse sales.
It was an Elba steam iron. Only cost me RM40, with a chic purple look.
Being a tidy guy i was, it is my ritual to iron my clothes everyntime i came back from work, for tommorrow's work purpose.
To be honest, i am not such a big fan of steam iron, just simply i couldn't understand how to use it.
Water will start dripping all over the place, wet my shirt, or caused a burning mark on my office attire.
That is why exactly people invented the manuals.
The manuals to help me understand how exactly to "operate" a steam iron.
TMD.
Rupa rupanya all thsi while the only mistake i did was that i did not put the temperature to the "max".
And with that, only steam can come out ma.
Bodohnya i...

No comments:

Post a Comment