Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tour de' Bali

Bali will always remained as a very special place in my heart.
Not to mention that it is the first and last overseas trip i have had with my ex-girlfriend for five years.


The seafood in Jimbaran, still remember it was a rainy and romantic night. (Cost: Rm220++ for two)

I tried the scuba diving, the fact is i am trying i without any qualified license. To be honest, i was freaking nervous. Peeing in my pant will never be an optin to me. (USD 40 per head for 20 minutes dive. Photos and videos are complimentary)

The band at Jimbaran beach seafood restaurant. Can sing better than me of course. Tips: RM6.

This is the first meal when we checked in on the first day. We stayed in a hotel called SwissBel Hotel at Nusa Dua. (Cost: USD 60++ per nite).
Lets stop here for the meantime, as i need to prepare something for..
the new year of 2010!
Yeah!






No comments:

Post a Comment