Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hung Yew, Happy Birthday

Coming to the end of the month of December 2009, there are few occassions to be cherished:

1. Every Friday is a holiday till the end of the year!
2. New Year Party at the end of the month!
3. The Santa is coming to town!

and last but not least....

It is my birthday!

Wondering if Jesus Christ (Nick: JC) would consider sharing with me to buy a birthday cake this time.

Hung Yew: Hey JC, you wanna share share buy cake this time ar, it's ur birthday and my birthday ma!
JC: No money la, how ar??
Hung Yew: I also no money ler, come come, we go ask from Santiago.
JC: Who is Santiago?
Hung Yew: Santi-ago = Santa Claus la!!He used that everytime to pick up girls one!Sounds like more spanish ma!
JC:Okok...lets go get him now!!

(You know how both me and Jesus Christ got the free cake from santa?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
JC told him if he don't fullfil our wish, he will make sure that on the end of this financial year, he will put a clause in bible that santa claus will be out of job by christmas eve.

His face turned pale at first, then red, yellow, and green (macam traffic light la tu..) Need to pay electricity & water bill ma, house loan ler? The Santa costume ler?

So he agreed.

So this year, Jesus and me got a free cake from Santa!

LOL...I am sorry, this is lame. i know it. But what would you expect from guy who is still awake at the odd hours of 3 in the morning. To be honest, i can't sleep right now. Because..

I am officially 27 this year.

Now i started to worried, if all the 5- yr old kids could officially call me "uncle" now instead of "gor - gor" this time.

:P

And i want to wish myself "Hung Yew, Happy 27th Birthday".

1 comment: