Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My thought as an engineer..

Looking at my wristwatch, It is 5pm already. In another half and hour time it will be packed with roaring crowd getting their bags ready and heading home.

It is kind of a tiring day for me of course. what a hectic day! In a weeks times those a**holes will be coming again for another round of inspections and tests.

Life as an engineer, can be rounded off in one sentence. You get paid, and get screwed. Sounds pretty much like a prostitute. The differences is only that:

for one, no condoms is needed.




for two, you don't feel the pain.


But i guess everything has a bright side to it.

for one, thats my passion for involving in engineering management stuffs.

for two, after getting screwed, and your projects is done, it is like becoming the father for the first time!

That is the reason why i always have called my projects completed, as my little baby. Only this time the differences is, you become the father for the first time, and you pass the baby on to somebody else.

Pathetic eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment