Friday, March 15, 2013

How dumb can i be?

I have a sneezing problem due to the history of sinus since i was younger.




If there's any presence of dust, i will be sneezing non-stop. That's one of the reason that almost every week i would appoint a part time maid to come and clean my house.

Then one of my friend asked me "Why don't you try to install an air purifier in your house?".

I thought it was a good idea, and the price was not that expensive too. For more info on the types of air purifier, do visit http://home.howstuffworks.com/air-purifier1.htm for more info.

So i bought the SHARP air purifier. Why?






Because physically i think it looks nice.

(Smashing my head first into the wall).

After installing the air purifier, i think the air quality really does improved a lot and i have less sneezing problem nowadays.

But only one issue here, the air purifier was quite noisy compared to my friend's one. The idea of manufacturing defect has never cross my mind seriously.

So on one fine day, i decided to open up this purifier to clean the filter.

To my horror. 

THE FARKING FILTER WAS STILL KEPT IN A PLASTIC BAG!

For freaking TWO MONTHS!!!!

I almost shoot myself on the day itself.




WTF.

I shouldn't have become an engineer in the first place.

Go ahead and insult me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment