Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Guitar Lesson

I was away for quite some times.
Maybe some of you are curious on my wherebouts.

Well, i have been attending the guitar class recently.



Yes you heard me.

A GUITAR class!

The music school i attended is located just 5 minutes away from my office. When i told my friends or colleagues that i am attending one of those guitar lessons, i will either get:

1. A middle finger.
2. A "what the FFFF are you thinking??"
3. "which little girl you want to cheat by playing guitar?"
4. "Too much money duno where to spend ar?"

Ma de.

All i wanted is to learn at least one music instrument in my whole life okie?

I can't learn piano as a piano will definitely cost me a damn fortune.

I can't learn drumming just in case i got murdered by my neighbour.

I can't learn violin just in case other people will start to treat me as their "gay" friend.

So the easiet and safest way out? Guitar.

Cheap, light-weight and silent. I can't ask for more.

I am going to have a class every week, one hour per session.

So now officially my budget is going to be slashed a further RM200 every month.

So that i can play this next time with my guitar ---> Your Body is my wonderland, by John Mayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment