Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do-Ra-Eee---moooon...

When i was a kid, I love cartoons.

Like every other kid, we were fascinated by Ultraman, batman, superman (apart from the fake that he doesn't have a fashion-sense) cicakman, etc...

I am 28 this year. Officially a man who always caused dilemma to a lil kid whether to call me "gor-gor" (Brother) or "uncle" just in case i would beat the shit out of him. Sod it.

I am still young at heart, btw.

But long gone the time where i could actually carrying around a comic with me without being labelled as mentally retarded grown up man.

During my childhood time, one of my favourite of all time would be...


Yes, Doraemon.

I wish i could have his time machine..



So i could go back to the days when i am a carefree kid, without tonnes of works shovelling up my ars*.

A flying machine....


So i don't have to pay any "convenience fee" to some "Now everyone can fly" airliners when i plan to travel the globe.
A "ren yi men" - A door where you can go anywhere, anytime...

So i could just go home after work without having to endure traffic jams, paying the tolls, and pointing middle finger to other errant motorists around me.

Oh my doraemon, how i wish you were here.
I am no Nobita, but i think i need you more than him do.
I promise to intro my neighbour's cat to you if you come and see me.
Remember your "pocket" too, in case i need some tools.
Confirmed period...eh...Monday blues again...
Anyone have spares for me?





No comments:

Post a Comment