Monday, May 10, 2010

Deputy CEO of F&C (KWSP) read my blog~!!!

With the emergence of Facebook, i admit nowadays i have so much lesser time checking my emails. People updated their daily activities via twitter, facebook, u name it.



Somehow, something's telling me to check my email while i was away in Phuket, Thailand. In the hotel that i stayed they provide us with free internet and wi-fi services, so why waste it?:)



Upon checking (and deleting) some of those junk mails in my inbox, i came across this email from a guy, someone i had never heard of. But the subject line has indeed caught my attention.



IT IS THE BL**DY DEPUTY CEO OF FINANCE & CUST. CARE OF KWSP~!!



For those of you who has never read my blog (Anyway i think i have less than 3 reader, namely my grandma, my 5-yr old cousin, and my dog), you can refer my post back on March entitled "KWSP Employee of the month".



The email read like this:



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Employee of the Month‏
From:
Hizwani b Hassan X004 - KHIDMAT (XXXXXX@epf.gov.my)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safeMark as junk
Sent:
Sunday, 28 Mar, 2010 1: 24 PM
To: hungyew@hotmail.com


Hi there Hung Yew!Hope you had a great weekend.My name is Hizwani. I am the person responsible for customer care in the EPF. I have just read your blog and I thought I would drop you a line. We are always interested in such feedback. I take it that you had a bad experience and I first have to apologise for that. It is not something I would want to happen.Before I go further, did you manage to do what you wanted? If not, is there anything I can assist you? I would like to be able to take this further by:



1. Coming to see you and get more detailed feedback. For instance, which branch did you have this bad experience in? I am guessing that it is either PJ, KL or Shah Alam.So, maybe we can catch-up? Then I have to ensure that not all our staff is like what you experienced.



2. Since you had a bad experience, the least I can do is to help you on your withdrawal. If you can give your ic number, tomorrow I can follow-up on your application.



Have a great weekend(what's left of it) and may you have a great scenery tomorrow at 3am as it should be cool one(it is raining as far as I know). Have an awesome week ahead.



############################I am emailing using my handheld mobile device whilst away from my computer.HIZWANI bin HassanDeputy CEOFinance and Customer CareThe Employees Provident Fund



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Check out the 2nd bolded sentence! He even read my bloody profile~!!

For a second i thought he is going to sue me with my blog posting!


As the blog who won the award of "The most unreadable blog of Asia Pacific", i think i have the very reason to be proud of!


This guy has really taken a big leap forward in the way to ensure his customer is provided with the best service available by KWSP.

To be honest, i am quite impressed.

And Mr Hizwani, in the case where you happened to drop by here the second time, i wan to say a big thank you to you and your team. During the second time around, your staff has really put up the smile on their face and show patience in telling me what i should do to get my savings back!

At least that shows that your team is not afraid of improvement within your organization~!! We believe this could forever be considered as the benchmark/yardstick/KPI for other government sector to follow and learn!

We shall always remember that one simple smile can always make a lot of difference to everyone around you.

Keep up the good work~!!

1 comment:

  1. Hizwani is 1 great man and help transformed Epf to what it is today

    ReplyDelete