Sunday, February 21, 2010

Freestyling (Back to basic)

Once upon a time, a coach told me, in order to be a good footballer, you need to learn how to control/handle your balls well. (Considering my "balls" still remained attached to the place where it was supposed to be, i think i am "handling" it quite well :p)

So eventually practice is very important, unless you have the talent like....er...like me. (muahahaha).

I have had enough with the long cny holidays back in my hometown, so i decided to take up a special challenge from my little brother on juggling a football for 40 times (which is my personal best so far).

Check out the video below. (Turn on for your speaker for music only if you are not "snaking" in your office while checking out this video)



Eventually i only managed to last up to 36 times in total, as my sister's car suddenly popped out from nowhere, and subsequently distracting my attention.

Just for your record, to date, the personal best was 50 times.

Anyone up for the challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment