Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tin-der-daaa

If you keep looking at this icon for 10 seconds and still couldn't work out what it is, you could be born in the year of 1950s.

It is called Tinder, a location based dating apps which allows "matched" users to "hook" up.
It is simple to used, once registered, there will be tonnes of profile photos at your disposal.

Then, next step requires you to swipe right if you like a guy/girl or swipe left if you have no interest or think your parrot at your home looked better than him/her.

I swiped left on this one, I swear!

I knew the existence of Tinder like, for many months but never had a thought to download it until one day, a friend of mine (a girl) who had faced with so many failed relationship decided to kind of force me into it.

She said it was way more interesting than Facebook & Instagram combined!

So on one fine day, I decided to get it downloaded. (With a heavy heart).

After some gruesome hours swiping left and right on the apps, there were not a single match.

But being a macho guy with my ego and balls at stake, I decided to go ahead.

Another half and hour gone swiping left and right, finally, DING! I HAVE A MATCH!


And...

This is what I have got. (Something like this)



(Well your imagination is not my problem).
 
I think there is a difference between a man and woman on Tinder.
 
When come to hook up or casual "physical intimation", girls tend to get more attention than man.
 
But why it have to be you??? WHYYY???
 
 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment