Saturday, May 2, 2015

@ Amsterdam

 
Finally managed to survived one of the busiest week in UK. So it is nice to be able to fly to one of the top European city of choice for travellers - Amsterdam (or some refer it as City of Sins) for a couple of day just to chill out and relax.
 
 

My wife did not make it this time as she just underwent an operation and was not allowed to walk too much or carry heavy stuff for the next 6 weeks.

So we have to cancelled all the flights, trains and hotels bookings with some penalty imposed.

Too bad for her.

But as I mentioned a lot of time, I would definitely try to cover as many different places as I can when I get the opportunity.

So this time, I chose to spend a few days in Amsterdam - a city which I have never been before.

Luckily, I have a friend who stayed in Amsterdam so I managed to save a lot on accommodation and transport.


One of the beautiful canal in the middle of city centre.

 
And where sex and marijuana is as legal as books and magazines back in Malaysia.


If you happens to visit Amsterdam, try to take a closer look on their coffee shop. 
 

 
These coffee shops tend to serve marijuana as part of their menu.
 
And rest assured you will not get arrested with that joint in your hand. Just make sure you do not bring it back to your country where you may end up behind bars.
 
 
And even though you will see the tit-grabbing hand on the street, it doesn't mean it is legal to do so. Ok?
 
The Netherlands Open Air Museum (Nederlands Openluchtmuseum) is an open air museum and park located near Arnhem with antique houses, farms and factories from different parts of the Netherlands.
 
The Netherlands Open Air Museum is a national museum focusing on the culture associated with the everyday lives of ordinary people.
 

How can you missed the windmill which is one of the most symbolic item of this country apart from football?


 

In fact there is a lot of photos to be shared, but due to limited time now, I will just sign off first.

If you need more information on the travel to Amsterdam, can message me on my facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/wong.h.yew.

Vaarwel!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment