Saturday, March 7, 2015

Wolf of Wall Street (Malaysian Version)

The movie "Wolf of Wall Street" has became an instant hit when it was first released, which happen to be one of my favourite movie made of all time.
 
Leonardo Di Caprio (Left) acted in the movie as the real "wolf", Jordan Belfort (On the Right).

 

Finger Lickin' good isn't it?

But as a Malaysian, I am proud to inform that we do have our own version of the "Wolf" in our own home soil.

Introducing the "Wolf-de-f***" of Malaysia.

Jho Low.


Finger....my....god.

But love him or hate him, ever since the news of him being part of the 1MDB fishy deals with Petrosaudi, I have googled him more than before on the social media.

Honestly on a very personal level, the way this guy carry himself with charisma, the way he talk and the way he present himself is quite impressive upon me to say the least.

(Talking about a guy who own billions in his early 30s, obviously he has to be a very smart guy to be able to accomplish what he had today).

I am not sure if he is really one of the culprit in the 1MDB-Petrosaudi issue and I couldn't care less. Our lovely government is the one who should be responsible for any deal makings and ensure that the people's money will be properly managed.

One thing I have noticed recently is the hater's voices and opinions. But I am really sure that most of the haters would have browse through his profile, his partying antics, the assets he owned and felt envied at the same moment.

Who wouldn't?

Partying with Paris Hilton.


A lavish proposal surprise to the Taiwanese Pop Star Elva Hsiao which cost an eye-watering RM 5 Million!



And got rejected.

(But I must agreed that the proposal is quite lame. I can do it better with 5, 000).

As Elva treated him as "one of my little brother".

Here we can come to accept that there is a "world of difference" to most of the people where money will never be a problem to him.

Ironically, it was rumoured that he did has some parts in the financing of the wolf of wall street movie, which it was linked to one of our most beloved Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor.


Well if the rumour is true, I think I am going to stop paying my income tax from now on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment