Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My Hotel

Many years ago before my dad started his own business, he used to work as the Manager in hotel line.

I used to travel a little bit, and sometimes the hotels felt like a second home to me. Thus, one day I decided to have a hotel business on my own.

But the thing is, setting up a new hotel also means you might need to rob a bank. But recently I have found a way to go around it.

All with USD 2.99.

 
Downloaded the "Hotel Dash" on my Ipad.
 
A very simple game where you got to managed the hotels by yourself.
 
Even a cruise ship style.
 

The main objective by playing this game is, try to keep you customer happy and prompt on their request. (Their baggage, meals, towels, etc etc).

The longer you kept your customer waiting, their level of "happiness" will dropped and you will be getting less tips during check outs.

As the levels get higher, you bet you will have a hard time to please everyone. So this is not the game for you if you are sober or high on weeds.


You can also decorate your room with the available "star bill". The better the decoration, the happier the customer will be.

And end of the day, you can check your score.


You can either "achieve the goal" or "becoming a pro/expert" at the end of every level.

A good game to play while waiting for your partner to finish with her make up.

It is available in the apple platform now.

Strongly recommended.


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment