Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Voice (Malaysian) - Joke

During the time of writing, I must clarify that I did not, nor do I intended to, have any kind of interest in any political organization or whatsoever. This is only my voice, a voice of a Malaysian.

When I was a young kid I used to hear my parents lamented on stuff about the government, the ministers, the economy, and the list goes on and on.

It doesn't bother me at all.

At that age, why would I worry? I am living off my parents money, I am not paying taxes yet as I am still studying. I was having the so called "time of my life" when I was told that I should be concentrating on my studies, only.

Now that I am older, having a career of my own, suddenly things became a little bit clearer now. As a Malaysian, we are always worried. About everything.

Things like.

Rising cost of a house. To get a place called "My Own Home".

 
 
The so called "Fuel subsidy" control.
 
 
 
 
Rising cost of living.
 
 
 
Criminal Activities.
 
 

 
 
Well, this is the "Real Thing" that's is happening in our country.
 
Should we be worried? NO.
 
We are not supposed to worry about stuffs like that. I am not worried at all.
 
Money can be earned, petrol can be saved and self security issue can be handled by having more friend around when you are out at night.
 
The thing we should be worried now is the government.
 
With all the problems we had in our country, this is what we get from the government.
 
Two Pandas.
 

And One Hudud Laws.

 
 
OK forget about the Pandas.
 
They are cute. And it signal the close relationship and bonds between two countries.
 
But discussing about Hudud?
 
F**k me. Are your serious?
 
Every single time when a serious situation came up, the government will always have the way to lightened the mood up.
 
When MH 370 disappeared, the family was distraught.
 

This came up.

 
Then came a guy who think he know "Mario Balotelli". 
 
 

Then this came up. (Issue of a pig DNA in Cadbury chocolate).

 
 
Way before this, the cow-condominium news.

 
 
Seriously, the government is what we should be worried about.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment