Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Stepping out, and up.

1st May 2013, to many of you it was a labour day.

But for me personally, it is a brand new beginning.


I remember back in 2011 i have blog about my entrance to the property field on a part time basis.

But effectively from the abovementioned date, i have joined in as a full time property negotiator.

When i tendered in my resignation earlier this year, a lot of people questioning my decision. Even my senior vice president has called the decision to be "too harsh and stupid". (Yes he used the word "stupid" a few times in fact.

I was even offered a position as a counter offer, which could be a really big jump in term of my career with this multinational company.

I admit that my heart did moved a second. But in the end i have stand by my decision.

I enjoy meeting people, i enjoy having freedom on my own, i enjoy ripping the benefits based on how much efforts that i have put into something.

And yes of course, i love everything revolving around properties.


I will feel even happier knowing that i could be of helping hand when come to people finding their dream home.

During the past 2 years in property line (as a part timer), i have:

1. been scolded by rude client, but in the end, we became close friend.
2. seen how cash-rich businessman talked bullishly on how he bought 10 units of properties in one go.
3. been ffk (fong fei kei) * means no-show by buyer/seller who never returned calls after waiting for more than 2 hours under a hot sun.
4. met those aunties who don't understand english, sitting down and helping her going line-by-line of the SPA clause together. (Job: Translator).
5. The same auntie, who wanted to introduce a girlfriend to me.

The list goes on and on.

To all my readers, many of you may be anonymous to me. I wouldn't recognize each and everyone of you.

But if you are interested to buy/sell/rent some properties, you can always contact me via hungyew.wong@gmail.com.

If you wanted a career in property line, you may prompt me and we can discuss too.

Just don't be shy.

Last but not least, wish me luck for the changes that i am going through right now.

(At least i am not turning into a woman).

And at least, whether it would work out or not, i really don't mind.

To me, at least i have already stepped out from my comfort zone.

The rest i leave it to god.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment