Tuesday, June 26, 2012

True-Mix


Judging from the number of people looking into my blog, i bet many of you looked like this....




"Why this fella never update his blog one?"

Sorry guys for being out for so long. It has been a real busy month so far.

So today i am going to talk about something interesting, something that won't bored you to death.

I have a great mum who always worried that his son eat "dapao food: every single day. On one fine day, out of the blue she called and told me that she bought this for me.




Eh sorry, wrong picture.

Supposed to be this.


They called it as "True Mix".

To make it simpler, my mum explained to me.

"You wan to cook what also it can cook for you!!"

So obviously my face turned into this..(while replying "sure boh...")




It looks more like a blender machine to me.

Of course, come with this little wizard is the manual itself. In the manual, pictures explained everything on what it can do, and what kind of ingredient that you need in order to "cook something with it".


The menu, on the vegetables...



To bake a cake on your boyfriend/girlfriend birthday...


To do a pizza when pizza hut close shop...



To squeeze some juice when you are thirsty...


And heck, it can even do a "Baskin Robbin".



Call me a liar, but this little machine can really do it.

Come at a price of not less than 5k, the price tag really tell you that this is something great especially for a lazy person like me.


But who cares?

It is my birthday present. Nah!!




No comments:

Post a Comment