Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Nokia STAINLESS STEEL phone unveiled...

Recently a friend of mine bought the Nokia 6303i classic as her previous phone went “diving” into the toilet bowl.





To me, RM500++ sounds like a great deal of amount to me. Hence, if the same thing ever happened to me, I would spend the rest of the financial year (before receive my bonus) by using this…


Public Phone

.

.

.

.

.


The fact is, due to the Apple Iphone frenzy that surrounded me, I recently has approached Maxis to get myself one. I used to be the type of guy who always tell myself “Aiya, phone can call, can sms, enufff oledi one”.

(Which goes the same to her).

But this time, she added a new requirement to her dream phone.

Stainless Steel Cover.


Check our our Gtalk conversation over her new phone:


3l: ur phone....let me guess, RM 150?

fioniz: ahaha.. not that pariah la! so bad

3l: okok, 200

fioniz: no la...

3l: ????

fioniz: but the one that i wanted to buy is RM250, Jo said ugly

3l: this one?
fioniz: not this one... another one

3l: this one how much

fioniz: this one is what he suggested, RM520

3l: wahlao???????

fioniz: consider cheap liao la

3l: i think with that price u can get sony ericsson one

fioniz: stainless steel

3l: brand new?

fioniz: 3.2 megapixels

3l: summore nicer

fioniz: instant messaging, but i don't like sony ericsson one

3l: but this one.......hehehe, sorry sorry, i shud say, it looks "tough"
Kakakaka

fioniz: tough? means?

3l: looked very tahan lama

fioniz: really tahan lama mah... stainless steel cover



------------------------------------------END--------------------------------------------

If you notice, she mentioned the word “stainless steel” twice.

From this conversation, I think the only attribute that really caught my attention will be the “Stainless Steel cover”. In engineering practice, the reason Stainless Steel preferred compared to other type of steel is due to the fact that it is better in term of "anti-corrosion".

For girl, it mean only one thing…--> shiny.

But this attribute definitely can be useful under one circumstance in the future.


*Touch wood

If it ended up here again.

Important Notice: Due to the risk of facing court case, the writer has temporary withdrawing the intention of the disclosure on Nokia Stainless Steel phone purchaser’s real name and identity.

But one thing for sure, she is a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment